Assemblers Tilable x 3 - Reversible
Tilable assemblers for Mk 5 belt manifold. Minimal clipping. No mods.
Inspect in the Blueprint Designer and adjust the belt speeds for the part you are fabricating. The default blueprint uses Mk 5 for the manifold and a Mk 1 for assembler inputs and outputs.
Place blueprint Assembler Inputs x 3. This is effectively the front left blueprint. https://satisfactory-calculator.com/en/blueprints/index/details/id/2386/name/Assemblers+Tilable+x+3+-+Inputs
Place blueprint Assembler Reversible x 3 (optional) https://satisfactory-calculator.com/en/blueprints/index/details/id/2387/name/Assemblers+Tilable+x+3+-+Reversible
Repeat step 3 for as many assemblers as needed for the part. (optional) You can copy them in rows and ALSO place a column on the opposite side.
Connect belts and power along each row.
On the last row, loop the 3 belts (2 inputs and 1 output) around to the opposite blueprint side. [See screenshot]
Hide the belt layer at the end by extending foundations and walls.
- Placing slightly more or less than you need and under or overclocking a few machines tends to be easier than trying to delete machines or create individual rows.
- Use roof for easier alignment of the blueprints. The first blueprint can be tricky and you may prefect to stack foundations up to roof level to provide a place to align with.
- Roof is also great as a platform for additional parts.
- Signs are available to track input & output quantities.
- Load in blueprint designer and delete anything you don't want. If you don't care about lights or signs, you can save yourself carrying the resources.
- Power sign is optionally for identifying the "circuit breaker" of your factory.
Other Tilable Blueprints in the same style
- Items count 104
- Build version 211,839
- Author raypp2
- Download (82x) Download SBP Download SBP Config
- File size 15.59 KB
- Live preview (Alpha Test) See blueprint