Constructors Tilable x 6 - End
Tilable constructors for Mk 5 belt manifold. Minimal clipping. No mods.
Inspect the blueprints in the Blueprint Designer and adjust the belt speeds for the part you are fabricating. The default blueprint uses Mk 5 for the manifold and a Mk 1 for consturctor inputs and outputs. The default works for most parts to give you partial balancing.
Place blueprint Constructors x 4 Start. https://satisfactory-calculator.com/en/blueprints/index/details/id/2376/name/Constructors+Tilable+-+Start
Place blueprint Constructors x 8 Middle (optional) https://satisfactory-calculator.com/en/blueprints/index/details/id/2377/name/Constructors+Tilable+-+Middle
Repeat step 2 for as many constructors as needed for the part. (optional)
Place blueprint Constructors x 6 End (optional) https://satisfactory-calculator.com/en/blueprints/index/details/id/2378/name/Constructors+Tilable+x+6+-+End
Connect belts and power. [See screenshot]
- Placing slightly more or less than you need and under or overclocking a few machines tends to be easier than trying to delete machines or create individual rows.
- Use roof for easier alignment of the parts.
- Roof is also great as a platform for additional parts like assemblers.
- Signs are available to track input & output quantities.
- Load in blueprint designer and delete anything you don't want. If you don't care about lights or signs, you can save yourself carrying the resources.
- Power sign is optionally for identifying the "circuit breaker" of your factory.
Other Tilable Blueprints in the same style
- Items count 95
- Categories Complete factory
- Build version 211,839
- Author raypp2
- Download (106x) Download SBP Download SBP Config
- File size 13.74 KB
- Live preview (Alpha Test) See blueprint