FUBAR's Uranium Subway
Version 1.1 Release Date March 30th 2021
THESE TRAINS DRIVE ON THE LEFT
A fully enclosed subway that runs predominantly UNDER the center of the map connecting all 3 normal Uranium nodes in the game.
- Has Exits to the North, South, East and West so you can chose wherever you want to irradiate! :)
- Miners and Stations, with Ore Buffers, are built at each Uranium node. (Stations are empty to reduce radiation in the area, when you need them, connect the belts up.)
- All Entrances / Exits except the North are concealed within caves so they don't look too obvious. The North Entrance is tunnelled into a rockslide.
- Trains can enter and exit from any of these points, meaning other trains will use these routes to traverse the map efficiently.
- Surface railway sections extend from the Gold coast beaches in the West, via a spiral & impressive Suspension Bridge to the West Entrance and the only Surface Uranium Node connection.
- North Entrance has a large underground double spiral section, plus a 4-way junction included allowing tracks to access the Northern Forest, Crater Lakes and Pink Forest areas
- South Entrance is through the large natural Cave opening next to the Abyssal Pit.
- East Entrance through the cave behind the Large Swamp waterfall, this also has a 4-way junction in the Swamp included.
- FULLY FUNCTIONAL Hypertube network runs through the subway tunnels for easy pioneer personal transportation.
- Full power network separate from the Tracks also included.
- 4 Railway Stations (Power Load 200Mw)
- A small concrete and Iron plate re-supply station in the Swamp area (low Power Load, will not activate when built / connected as it's containers are full).
- 17 Hypertube entrances (170Mw Load)
- 3x Mk.3 Miners OC'd to 250% are included on the Uranium nodes, again these have their 1-stack buffers full so won't activate when powered
- 2x Geothermal Generators in the Swamp are connected which will help ease the pain of the above power requirements.
Not recommended to connect to your power grid until you have a reasonable Coal Power station up & running with spare capacity. Paste Location is locked to Original placement for obvious reasons.
Version 1.1 Patch Notes
- Hypertube Entrances at the North exit were not powered, they now are.
- Fixed bugs with a number of Double Wall Outlets in the BP causing crashes because the game had re-built the circuit weird
- Removed the Parked Locomotive in the Subway that was used to "walk" through a terrain wall under the map & replaced it with a small Hypertube instead.
- Build quality around the 2 Swamp Geothermal Generators improved.
- Items count 18,963
- Coordinates 9,137 / 39,772
- Only paste on original location Yes
- Categories Architecture Tracks system
- Build version 140,083
- Author FUBAR_89
- Download (872x)