540 Rubber/min from 180 oil and 600 water (13x7 footprint) 1100MW
A blueprint for processing 180/min oil into 540/min rubber (3:1).
It uses a few alt recipes: HOR, recycled rubber and plastic, and diluted fuel in blenders.
All in 1100 MW or 2MW/unit.
To set up:
- [Yellow marker]: Hook up power on the double wall plug outside of the Residual Rubber refineries on the 1st floor
- [Red marker]: Attach a vertical belt from residual rubber (1st floor) to the 2nd floor (next to the wall plug on the outside - see 3rd pic)
- [Black marker]: Attach 180 oil
- [Blue Marker]: Attach 600 water
- [Green marker]: the output is on the second floor
The blueprint has a 13x7 footprint, so it can be spawned on a foundation in the middle.
- Items count 1,216
- Coordinates -210,010 / 97,732
- Only paste on original location No
- Categories Complete factory
- Build version 152,331
- Author diamond
- Download (90x)